Gametheory, as seen in cooperation, mechanism design and adversarial training and dilemmas of collective action and so on.
I have nothing to say about foundational game theory itself, except to note that JD Williams’ book, The Compleat Strategyst (Will86) is online for free, so you should get it.
- Challet, D., Marsili, M., & Zhang, Y.-C. (2000) Modeling market mechanism with minority game. Physica A: Statistical and Theoretical Physics, 276(1–2), 284–315.
- Hardin, R. (1971) Collective action as an agreeable n-prisoners’ dilemma. Behavioral Science, 16(5), 472–481. DOI.
- Heckathorn, D. D.(1996) The Dynamics and Dilemmas of Collective Action. American Sociological Review, 61(2), 250–277. DOI.
- Jackson, M. O.(2014) Mechanism theory (SSRN Scholarly Paper No. ID 2542983). . Rochester, NY: Social Science Research Network
- Jager, W., Janssen, M. A., De Vries, H. J. M., De Greef, J., & Vlek, C. A. J.(2000) Behaviour in commons dilemmas: Homo economicus and Homo psychologicus in an ecological-economic model. Ecological Economics, 35, 357.
- Latek, M., Axtell, R., & Kaminski, B. (2009) Bounded rationality via recursion. (pp. 457–464). Presented at the AAMAS ’09: Proceedings of The 8th International Conference on Autonomous Agents and Multiagent Systems, Richland, SC: International Foundation for Autonomous Agents and Multiagent Systems
- Le, S., & Boyd, R. (2007) Evolutionary dynamics of the continuous iterated Prisoner’s dilemma. Journal of Theoretical Biology, 245, 258–267.
- Ostrom, E. (1998) A Behavioral Approach to the Rational Choice Theory of Collective Action. The American Political Science Review, 92, 1–22. DOI.
- Press, W. H., & Dyson, F. J.(2012) Iterated Prisoner’s Dilemma contains strategies that dominate any evolutionary opponent. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 109(26), 10409–10413. DOI.
- Rapoport, A. (1953) Spread of information through a population with socio-structural bias: II Various models with partial transitivity. The Bulletin of Mathematical Biophysics, 15(4), 535–546. DOI.
- Slobodkin, L. B., & Rapoport, A. (1974) An Optimal Strategy of Evolution. The Quarterly Review of Biology, 49, 181–200.
- Williams, J. D.(1986) The compleat strategyst: being a primer on the theory of games of strategy. . New York: Dover