Methodologies, of how to publish your methods, not technical details. Technical details are under scientific computation workflow, and under build/pipelines tools The painful process of journals and article validation is under academic publishing.
- Open Science Framework seems to be github, but with a focus on preserving dataset assets well, instead of focussing on code change sets.
- rOpensci is, AFAICT, a way of seamlessly importing disparate online data sets into your analysis
- Dan Hopkins and Brendan Nyhan on How to make scientific research more trustworthy
- Matthias Greier has an extensive list of links, although much like this one, it is defficient on commentary.
- John Udell asks how do scientists work together online?, but the answer is less descriptive than speculatively prescriptive.
- just run a blog.
- Gaël Varoquaux: Please destroy this software after publication